tournament days – 10/19; 11/16;12/7?;1/18/2020;2/15;3/21;4/18; 5/16 ; 6/20 ; 7/18 ; 8/15 ; 9/19 ; 10/17 ; 11/21 ; 12/19
LOCATION: Saint Petersburg Chess Club 540 4th Avenue North Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 (it is located in between Mirror Lake and the Coliseum, next to the Sunshine Center.)
Registration: 10:00-10:45 a.m.
Entry Fee: $25.00 USCF membership is required; you may get one on site.
Rounds: Four Rounds-First starts at approx. 11:00 a.m.
Time Control: Game 40;d5 for each player
PRIZES: Open Section: Money based on 20 entries: $110-70-55. U1700-$50; U1200-$50.
U1100-trophies for first three places-NEW EXTRA PRIZES
- Every tournament, we will have a raffle between players after the second round. The winners(3 chess players) can choose between many chess items, such as a Chess T-shirt,Chess set combo, mouse pads, key chain flash lights, all with chess signatures on them. In our feature tournaments, we plan to add more prizes and great surprises for you! All we want is for everyone to have fun, be happy, and have a good time at our tournaments!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Email to [email protected] or call (727) 776-5583 after 4:00 p.m. on weekdays for questions.
Website & Facebook group: Visit our new website- chessclubjoy.webs.com for more info, pre-registration and prepay. Join Facebook group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/385692191510406/
Discounts: 1. Bring a Friend who has never played before at the St.Petersburg Chess Club ( SPCC ) and you will pay $5 less.
2. If you are a member of the SPCC, you always pay $5 less for the entry fee.
3. If you pay in advance for 4 tournaments in a row, your fifth will be free plus you will receive a gift from the SPCC.
4. For groups of players (5 or more), everyone pays $5 less.
5. Any coach who bring at least 4 students will play at our tournament for free.